Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

I am back

Hi, there.
I am back after years of inactivity in online investing world.

Why I left last time? Despite of amassing hundreds of dollar from affiliates and AdSense, I feel that curating and bookkeeping of active investment is takes too much time. So, currently I am outsourcing the curating and bookkeeping work to BTCjam. I have just started with 30 micro-investments, got some payments and no defaults yet. But, I know that losers are not those whose lost one or two ventures. Losers are those who does not take action because of fear of losing.

Having said that, I diversify with auto renew Margin Funding on Bitfinex and some bot trading on Bitstamp. I am still learning to trade on Bitstamp. My experience on station trading in Eve Online game bolster my confidence. Unfortunately, this is unwarranted, because while I win some, a lose a lot more in Bitstamp. I am considering to do simulated paper trading instead.